Nov 13, 2012
.... and it's not Robinson Cano.
Forgiato released a video of one of my FAVORITE vehicles in the entire SEMA lot. A matte black, wide bodied Ford Mustang. I stared at it at SEMA, and was plotting ways to take it off their hands. But I wasn't willing to flirt my way into them waving the $65,000 price tag. But a girl can dream... and a girl can build her own Ford Mustang. Just in case, my birthday is less than 3 months away *flashes winning smile*
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 by Bernadette Truell
Bernie's Popular Posts
- The 2015 Dub Magazine Car Show Schedule... Version one.
- Shop Review: Reme's Designs, Long Island, NY
- 18 of the Best Car Photos from DJ Envy's Instagram
- Bernie's Top 45 Picks From 2014 Barrett-Jackson: Las Vegas Auction Part III
- Bernie's Sweet 16 Picks from the 2014 Barrett Jackson Auction: Reno Part I