Dec 11, 2012
Awhile ago, CarTunes of Atlanta released photos of a Black and Pink Dodge Challenger. I do love crystals inside of a car, but that Chanel logo in the headrest looks a little hood. Well, I shouldn't say a little, it looks very hood.
I'm an Aquarius. I love originality, but then again, I live in a city where originality is rare. I'm over the whole fashion logos in a car. That trend doesn't need to ever come back.
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 by Bernadette Truell
Bernie's Popular Posts
- The 2015 Dub Magazine Car Show Schedule... Version one.
- 18 of the Best Car Photos from DJ Envy's Instagram
- Shop Review: Reme's Designs, Long Island, NY
- Bernie's Top 45 Picks From 2014 Barrett-Jackson: Las Vegas Auction Part III
- Bernie's Sweet 16 Picks from the 2014 Barrett Jackson Auction: Reno Part I