Mar 14, 2013
Everyone's favorite Armenian car customizers released photos of one of their latest projects... the "newly redesigned" 2013 Range Rover. But what Platinum Motorsports did was dip the Range in Matte Grey PAINT, Carbon fiber the grille kit, and a red cross stitch trimmed interior. I'm sure you know that the picture above is the "before" shot. Now let's see the after shots...
P.S. Platinum Motorsports doesn't wrap their cars... See.
But the best thing that Platinum Motorsport has done... is hired Jake Janisse. I have no idea who he is or what he looks like, but the way he captures the customization process and the post-customization is great. Just cause everyone has a camera phone that has 8+ megapixels and instagram, doesn't mean they know what composition means.
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 by Bernadette Truell
Bernie's Popular Posts
- The 2015 Dub Magazine Car Show Schedule... Version one.
- 18 of the Best Car Photos from DJ Envy's Instagram
- Shop Review: Reme's Designs, Long Island, NY
- Bernie's Favorite: Butler Tire releases photos of a Blacked Out BMW 650i
- Bernie's Top 75 Picks of the 2015 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Action: Part III