Jun 24, 2013
Last Thursday was the kickoff to the V-103 Car and Bike Show Weekend. The Atlanta radio station teamed up with Atlanta's favorite tire shop and put together a pre car and bike show party. At Butler Tire's Austell location, there was a mix between Butler Tire customers and fans of the radio station, great music, barbecque cookout (can't forget about the food), and of course some great looking cars and bikes. Even though the Austell location is the furthest away from my house, I was happy that I get to show off some of the pics that I took...
First off... Butler Tire had about 12 cars tucked away in their garage, and being the rebel that I am, I jumped over the chains to get my shots. Okay, I'm lying. One of the Butler Tire guys, Antwan, let me go behind the chains to get better photos. I had to get in some tight corners to get the shots I want, and at the same time, be mindful of the expensive tire balancing equipment I was around.
Click here to check out the rest of the photos from the Pre-V-103 Car and Bike Show Party gallery. There's just a few more photos I have to add. My Car Show Coverage from the V-103 Car and Bike Show will be up tomorrow.
Posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 by Bernadette Truell
Bernie's Popular Posts
- Shop Review: Reme's Designs, Long Island, NY
- 18 of the Best Car Photos from DJ Envy's Instagram
- Forgiato Shows off a Mercedes CLS 550
- The Battle of the Matte Red Range Rovers: Ultimate Auto and Platinum Motorsports
- Alpine’s INE-Z928HD with 8-inch Screen Sets New Standard for Aftermarket Audio/Video/Navigation Systems